Filing is the most important part of your case. It is the pathway that make your dream come true. Each Country has own terms and conditions for grant of visa. In the visa application form they require full details of the client like their personal, social, economical/ financial circumstances in home country. We play an important role as a mediator between the Embassies and our valuable clients.
We may have the perfect answer for you
Determine your eligibility for visa
To visit abroad, you must:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
- be in good health,
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job,
home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave that Country at
the end of your visit,
- have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you
will need can vary. It depends on things like how long you will stay,
and whether you will stay in a hotel or with friends or relatives.)
You may also need a:
- medical exam; and
- letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.
Some people are not allowed to go Abroad. They are known as inadmissible under Immigration Law.
- You are a security risk,
- You have committed human or international rights violations,
- You have been convicted of a crime,
- You have ties to organized crime,
- You have a serious health problem,
- You have a serious financial problem,
- You lied in your application or in an interview,
- You do not meet the conditions of Immigration Law.
Here we are providing you two basic checklists of required documents that you need for visa. It would also be noted that each case is different from other one and we may need some additional documents that are required for your individual case. One checklist will guide you regarding documents required from your sponsor and other one documents required from your side.
DOCUMENTS FROM SPONSOR (VISITOR VISA)
- Sponsorship Declaration.
- Accommodation Declaration.
- Copies of all used pages of old/new passport.
- Copies of all used pages of old/new passport of spouse.
(If applicant related to spouse)
- Proof of residency status.
- Bank Statements for 3 months.
- Job letter and 3 months pay slips.
- Proof of relationship with applicant.
- Purpose of visit such as invitation card.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FROM SPONSOR IN CASE OF SETTLEMENT FILE:
- Land Registry or Tenancy Agreement (if rented)
- No objection letter from Land lord. (if rented)
- Property Inspection Report from Estate Agent.
- P60 (UK Only) / Tax Documents (All Other Countries).
- Fulfill income requirement (UK only).
NOTE: All required documents should be certified by solicitor. Faxed and scanned sponsorship is not acceptable.
BASIC CHECKLIST FOR APPLICANT
- Original Passport(s) of applicant(s).
- Proof of Income as job record/business records/fard and J-forms.
- Bank statement for 1 year.
- Assets records as vehicles registration certificates.
- All property documents.
NOTE: Above mentioned checklist for applicant is not sufficient to get visa. We are providing these documents checklist that would require and helpful for our Counselor to assess your case. We will guide for additional documents that varies from case to case.
For more details please visit Our Office. Prior to visiting our office please schedule an Appointment by a phone call that would be comfort for you and our Counselor.